Terms and Conditions
You are strictly prohibited to consider this website as open source platform and use it for professional benefits. Although, you are allowed to temporarily download or copy the material on Digitokawn’s website for personal and non-commercial viewing only. Under these terms and conditions, you are not recommended to:
- use the copied and modified data for third party user or competitors.
- use the website data for commercial or reselling.
- remove the copyright and reuse the website data.
If you found guilty of violating any of these restrictions, you will be automatically terminated by Digitokawn along with the license/contract. You are bound to destroy any downloaded materials from the website after terminated by Digitokawn.
Digitokawn has full authority to update these terms of services without prior notice. You are bound to accept the revised Terms and Conditions, if you’re using this website. With this, you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
By using Digitokawn’s website, you are specifically restricted from all of the following
- publishing Digitokawn’s website material on any other platform and vice-versa;
- reusing website material for selling or sublicensing purpose;
- publicly displaying any Website material to third person;
- using this Website such that it may impacts user access to the Website;
- using this Website in a way that may results extreme damage to the Website, or to any business entity;
- using this website which disobeys the rules and regulations;
- engaging in any illegal activities related to data harvesting, data mining, data extracting with respect to this Website;
- Using this Website with a motive of advertising or marketing.
Accuracy of materials
Digitokawn has full rights to make changes to any of the materials contained on its website at any time without prior notice. We are not committing with the latest updating or accuracy of the content present over the website. Look through the other sources for the accuracy of materials.
This terms of service is compiled according to the laws of Uttar Pradesh and you can submit to the courts in Uttar Pradesh for the resolution of any disputes.
Method of Payment
We accept payments online by NEFT/Paytm/Google Pay/PhonePe.