Key Points to Remember :
- A student may book a particular course by paying the applicable non-refundable registration fee (Rs. 1000). This will allow you to schedule your desired date and time to start your course.
- This registration is valid for 6 months. Students can schedule and complete their course within this time.
- This registration fees of Rs 1000/- is always inclusive of total fees paid by the student at any point of time.
- Students have to pay full course fees one day prior to first batch.
- There is another way to pay the fees in installments. Students have to pay 50% of course fees prior joining the first class and rest 50% + Rs. 1000 after completing half of the syllabus.
- Students don’t have to pay extra for GST or extra service tax. It’s all already included with the course fee.
- Students are required to collect their fee receipt and keep it for future reference.
- We accept online payments through NEFT/Paytm/Google Pay/PhonePe/PayPal.
- The fee paid by any student is non-transferable to other student referred by him/her. However, you can transfer your course other than selected during registration.
- The registration fees and GST is non-refundable in all cases.
- You can ask for a refund within 2 successful classes from the date of joining.
- After 2 successful classes, a refund can’t be considered. However, you can change or re-schedule your course timing.
- Requesting refunds will be delivered to the student within 24 hours of the request.
- We charge no cancellation fee.
Request a refund
Send an Email to [email protected] with the given details:
- Subject- Request for Refund
- Do mention Purchase Transaction details in the body along with fee receipts.
Kindly let us know your reason to withdraw from our services. Share your valuable feedback; we will make sure to improvise on our services as per your suggestions.